Thursday, November 03, 2005

In-flight entertainment

Flying back to Dubai, one of the on-board films featured the actress I went to school with, who pops up in conversation occasionally. Although it clashed with a distinctly average romcom I wanted to watch - mainly because Chris 'Mr Big' Noth was in it - I tuned in for a bit. While I have to admit the girl's done good, it was a bit hard to tell from this Lara Croft lite wanna-be Angelina role. She was supposed to be a martial arts expert, but you only ever saw the hand chops, and the edge of a foot ... none of the Charlie's Angels manoueuvres here. She was starring alongside a TV heartthrob, and at one time utters the line: "I am so far out of your league." Er, so not true, dear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shiekh of Controversy said...

well keep going on . sunikj

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!