Monday, February 20, 2006

Feel the pain

Whoever knew piercing could be so dangerous. Clover, who is squeamish at the best of times, required fortification with a bottle of Bolly before she could contemplate changing her belly button ring.

It took two people to hold her down, and one to numb the area with muscle spray and change the metalwork, while she screamed the house down and I hid in the bathroom. Job done, we dispersed, until a traumatised Clover called / slurred on the phone: "Help, I forgot about the muscle relaxant and touched my face.... My cheek has collapsed and I look like I've had a stroke!" A couple of hours, a hangover and a serious attack of the munchies later, Clover's face has recovered.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balushi - No.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!