Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mouth to mouth abhorration

There's some strange Dubai affliction that results in a swollen lip. I've had it a couple of times, where my top lip swells up overnight: while I was hoping it made me look like Angelina, it actually looks like I've had a major dose of bad collagen. It's happened a couple of times to my best pal Newman, only it makes him look like he got in a scrap.

Anyway, I've woken up with the early signs - and not sure whether to retreat into hermitsville now, or live with the fact I look like a mutant. Needless to say, it's comedy value for all my friends, and not helping my nerves over a huge work event tomorrow! Maybe it's a reaction to all the butt-kissing I've had to do this week?

POSTSCRIPT: Lipwatch episode two - Newman's lip swelled up just 12 hours after mine, amid much muttering (his) of me practising voodoo after he sniggered at my mouth misfortune.

2 Comments:

Blogger moryarti said...

classic :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger black feline said...

sori..the signs are familiar..could be herpes

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!